Artisan Goat Milk Creamery
Goat Mozzarella Fondue
1 clove garlic
1/4 c white wine
1/2 c LaClare Family Creamery Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese
1/2 c grated LaClare Family Creamery Mozzarella
1. Heat a small, deep pot and add the garlic and wine. Bring it to a simmer over
2. When it begins to bubble, whisk in nutmeg and herb & garlic goat cheese.
3. Let it melt, then add goat mozzarella cheese. Keep stirring for an additional 1 minute, or until the goat mozzarella has melted.
4. if the fondue is too thick, add 1 Tbs. milk at a time, whisking constantly, until desired consistency is reached.
5. Dip your vegetables into the delicious cheese fondue! Be sure to keep stirring your fondue.