top of page
Artisan Goat Milk Creamery
Roasted Red Pepper & Ricotta Soup
2 1/2 c unsalted chicken stock
1 c part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2c LaClare Plain Yogurt
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1 (16-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, rinsed and drained
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; process 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a large saucepan over medium heat
3. Bring to a simmer.
4. Stir in lemon juice and salt.
5. Divide soup among 4 bowls
6. Top evenly with chives, drizzle with additional yogurt.
bottom of page